Sometimes, it may become very hard for you to manage all the private or direct banner ads on your blog or website. Yes, if you are having too many banner sponsors for your blog, then it will surely disturb you and shall make you frustrating, as you will need to manage all the things starting from placing the banners and receiving payments from the advertisers on time. Frankly, you will need to ask the advertiser for the payment, place the ad on your blog, manage it during that time and remove it once the ad’s duration is finished. Isn’t it a quite problem creating and efforts including task ? How about it making it an automatic process ? Yeah, there is a WordPress plugin called “CrankyAds” which will help you manage all your direct advertisements including banner ads, sponsored text links as well as video ads on your website on the go. It’s a totally FREE plugin which can be downloaded from their official website and can be installed right away on your WordPress site without any hassle.
After installing the plugin, you will be able to create your own ads to be placed on your site such as banner ads, video ads and text link ads. After that, you will need to need to set a particular price for the created ads and a duration until which the ad will last once it is purchased by an advertiser. You can easily choose from different currencies of different countries, which will make it easy for you and your regional advertisers to make the payment process easier and comfortable. You can choose from different styles for the unsold ads placed on your site as well as customize them the way you want to, i.e. you can choose the size of the ads, format and other advanced styles. You don’t need to be a programmer or coder to use this plugin, just create an ad spot and place it anywhere on your blog from the widgets section. An advertise here page will instantly be create once you have created your first ad, from where all the advertisers can purchase ad spots on your site through their CrankyAds account. Furthermore, you can also place the ads manually into your WordPress files, so that you can have complete freedom over where you actually want to placed your ads. This plugin will also rotate all your ads in a particular place, so that each of your advertisers can get equal exposure. So, we can say that it’s beneficial for both advertisers and publishers.
But is it really a free plugin ? No, although it’s free to download plugin but it will cost you if any of your ad slots gets sold out. They have a revenue sharing model i.e. you will get 75% of the amount of your sold ads and the remaining 25% will be taken by CrankyAds. Well, that’s a fair revenue sharing model as compared to Google AdSense, isn’t it ? And furthermore, it can also help you get more sponsors quickly through their marketplace known as “CrankyMart“, which is a public marketplace or directory containing all the websites of the publishers, which makes it easier for the advertisers to choose out your blog from the marketplace within a particular category. So, what are you waiting for ? Download this plugin now from the link provided below and start earning more money from your blog. And yeah don’t forget to share your personal review about this plugin.
Read Further : How to Really Make Money Blogging ?